Turn is committed to respecting the rights of copyright and trademark holders. Turn responds to notices of copyright infringement in accord with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and uses a similar process for trademark infringement claims.
To report copyright infringement, send a written notice to the address below. Your notice must contain:
- A description of the work you believe is being infringed.
- A description of the work you believe is infringing, with information that is reasonably sufficient for Turn to find it.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- Turn will treat notices that meet these requirements in accord with the DMCA.
You may not make inventory available on the Turn platform if the publisher does not have all necessary legal rights to the content made available on that inventory, including but not limited to copyright (e.g., pirated content). For information on Turn’s infringement policy, click here.
To report trademark infringement, send us a written notice that includes (a) the specific trademark you believe is being infringed, (b) detailed information about the trademark you believe is infringing your trademark and where you saw that infringing trademark, (c) your name, address and email address, (d) statements that are the equivalent to #4 and #5 above but as to the trademark instead of a copyright, (e) a physical or electronic signature meeting the requirements of #6 above, and (f) the serial or registration number of your trademark if it has been registered.
Turn will respond to all infringement notices and will comply with the DMCA and any other applicable law. Turn reserves the right to remove any content without prior notice and at our sole discretion. Turn also reserves the right to terminate a user's account if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.