Gain a comprehensive picture of customers and prospects across all channels.
Whether on PCs, smartphones, and tablets, from online and in-store transactions, today’s consumers are generating massive amounts of data—precisely the information you need to make efficient and effective marketing decisions. Turn Audience Suite combines your own customer data with data from best-of-breed vendors and provides powerful tools for putting that data to work.
- Strict data security. Turn handles data according to all compliancy regulations and initiatives. Our platform assigns anonymous IDs to data profiles and never ingests Personally Identifiable Identification (PII) information.
- Single repository of existing customer information. Use Audience Suite to aggregate all of your data, anonymizing it at an individual user level. Regardless of the sources—brick-and-mortar point-of-sale, catalogs, call centers, websites, or email promotions—your customer information becomes actionable in any digital environment. You retain sole control and set permissions for data access.
- Unified management of third-party data. By centralizing your own data with Audience Suite, you can tie it together with data from best-of-breed partners—creating rich composite views of your customers. At the same time, you can track which third-party sources contributed to your audience segments, including full transparency into data costs.
- Audience extension. Want to find more high-value customers and grow your prospect list? With a comprehensive picture of each customer segment, you can find more people that fit your target definition. Use Audience Extender, our lookalike modeling algorithm, to mine available data—with a single click—for new prospects that look and behave like your target customers.
- Integration with campaign execution. Who’s responding to your campaigns? Which messages are working? What are the cross-channel synergies? Audience Suite collects insights from all your media campaigns—video, display, mobile, and social—and automatically updates your audiences.
- Budget optimization. Get the most for your money. You start by allocating budgets to the audiences you want to reach, then rely on Turn predictive modeling algorithms to determine how best to distribute those budgets across media, channels, and providers.