Refine your campaign planning and management with detailed performance information.
What makes your campaigns succeed? What programs and what channels are driving the best ROI for you and the best experience for your customers? The Turn marketing platform features robust analytical tools and detailed reports that empower you to evaluate your overall advertising strategy, as well as individual program tactics.
- All your data in one place. The Turn platform unifies data from all your customer touchpoints—advertising, sales, support, and retail—and integrates it with data from your media campaigns, whether video, display, mobile, social, or all of the above. Once collected in a centralized repository, your data becomes available as a single data set for complex measurement and analysis.
- Rich data overlays. Add deeper insights with Turn DataConnect. This powerful technology works within Turn Audience Suite to ingest third-party campaign data from offline and online sources, such as TV, direct mail, social, and search. By overlaying user-level data in particular, you can understand who is responding to your campaigns, what messages are working, and what the cross-channel synergies are—and roll those learnings back into your audience design and campaign execution.
- Real-time reports. What is the value of interaction on each of your channels? Which creative generates better results? Are your assumptions correct? Turn reports include data visualization charts and graphs, making it easy to monitor your campaigns at a glance and share results with colleagues. And since your reports update in near-real time, you can roll insights back into campaign execution, even in mid-flight.
- Your own private data conversation. Turn DataMine technology puts you and your analytics team in control. Custom-draw your own data insights, so your views match the way you define your audiences and the KPIs that drive your marketing efforts. By querying event-level data stored within your provisioned Hadoop cluster, your analytics team can create dashboards and gain deep insights into audience designs.
- Customer journey models. How are customers interacting with your message? How does one marketing program ultimately affect other programs later on? Our expert professional services team can work with you to model marketing touchpoints using powerful multi-touch attribution (MTA) techniques.