Sr. Director, Client Services - West
Sr. Director, Client Services - West
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and enterprises make decisions. Our digital advertising hub enables audience planning, media execution, and real-time analytics from a single login, and provides point-and-click access to more than 150 integrated marketing technology partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley and provides its products and services worldwide. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform.
As Sr Director, Client Services - West, you will be directly responsible for successfully growing your region, setting the strategy for growth and ensuring your team has the right tools and resources to execute against it. This includes growing Turn's market share, upselling new product lines, and increasing accounts overall investment in Turn's integrated platform. You and your team will grow your region with thoughtful account planning and tailored solutions to address clients’ most pressing business challenges. You and your team will defend the existing business by addressing their business challenges, providing customized platform solutions, and providing superior client service.
You will lead a large account management team working with some of our largest, most strategic clients and markets. Partnerships span customers direct (Fortune 200) and their agency counterparts. You will collaborate cross-functionally with the sales, optimization, analytics, marketing, product, business development, product, and engineering teams to deliver best of breed customer service and solutions. You will set resource allocation and foster your team’s career development.
- Build strong relationships with large book of existing customers within the region - including brands, agencies, consulting firms, etc.
- Own VP+ level client relationships and act as executive sponsor when appropriate.
- Create the regional strategy and execution plan for growing, defending, and maintaining the existing book of business across the region
- Oversee hiring, training, mentoring, and development of direct reports
- Foster career development and growth across team by providing feedback and praise while also hosting formal career pathing meetings
- Partner closely with analytics team to garner and deliver insights to customers that help them achieve their underlying business objectives
- Provide customer feedback to internal teams (product, engineering, marketing) to develop and deliver innovative marketing solutions for our customers.
- Develop case studies based on successful DSP and DMP integrations in order to share insights with customers and aid the sales team in meeting with prospects.
- Be accountable for regional quota aligned with growing existing book of business and track against quota by forecasting at regular cadence
- Provide proper staffing across accounts based on account tier and growth potential
- Strong leadership, mentorship, management and career development skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to gain customer trust, retain, and grow customer investment
- Senior level client relationship management
- Strong expertise of digital media and managing large advertising budgets ($100M+)
- Strong consultative sales skills, relationship building, and customer services skills
- Experience with account portfolio planning, tiering, forecasting, and prioritization
- Demonstrated ability to understand and be comfortable with technical product offerings
- 10+ years of digital experience
- 4+ years of management experience required
- Proven track record partnering with C-level customers at the Agency and client direct
- Existing knowledge of programmatic space, insights, data exchanges or performance advertising is preferred but not a requirement
- Strong understanding of online advertising landscape trends
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Experience with mobile and/or video desired
- Bachelor’s degree
This position offers a competitive base salary, commission, stock options, and other comprehensive benefits.
Location: San Francisco or Los Angeles, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.