Today we’re excited to announce a preview of our next-generation user interface for Turn Media Platform. This new experience introduces two new Insertion Order (IO) views – Summary and Delivery – designed to give our customers better clarity over the decisions our system is making in real-time on their behalf. Giving our customers customized campaign views to track campaign performance to make informed decisions in about 30 seconds, our new interface brings all reports, campaign monitoring, and Copilot or Analyzer functionality into a single dashboard.
During this beta period existing users are able to test drive the new user interface, without losing functionality in the existing Turn Console workflow. Over the next few months, additional IO views will be rolled out, so stay tuned. New features include:
Summary View: Displays real-time information about campaign performance-based metrics in a single dashboard view.
- Live Data: Provides real-time data that updates every few seconds in a live, stock market-style ‘ticker’, offering speed and flexibility needed to quickly respond to campaign changes
- Predictions: Accurately tracks projects spend for each advertising campaign and provides site recommendations for additional media placements
- Analysis: Gives insights into key factors driving campaign performance and ad impressions bidding results
Shows automated monitoring that provides real-time delivery analysis across the life of campaigns.
We welcome your feedback.
- Charts: Provides a clear visual representation of metrics providing an understanding of campaign trends
- Comparisons: Compares packages over the life of campaigns allowing to identify key tactics that are delivering performance
- Tracking: View history and forecast campaign spend over specific time periods
The goal of this initial beta launch is to gain insightful feedback from our customers and to take those learnings to continue development of our robust platform. If you notice something unexpected or have a suggestion on how to improve a feature, please share your experience directly with the Turn Product Management team by clicking the “Feedback” button.