eTail West conference (Feb 23rd to 25th, Palm Springs, CA) attracted more than 490 retailer brands and online marketing solution providers. I spoke at the panel “Moving Beyond ‘Last Click’ Analysis into Successful Attribution” together with head of marketing from smith+noble, Jockey International, and build.com. The session was very well attended with heated discussions around some very stimulating questions such as:This year’s
- How can you become more sophisticated about how to assign value to each interaction between customers and your website prior to purchase?
- What is your current attribution model?
- What is really the value of “last click”, is it dead?
- How can you model where sales come from when customers come to your site from more than one marketing vehicle?
- How do you model for the future and allocate your budget dollars?