- How can you become more sophisticated about how to assign value to each interaction between customers and your website prior to purchase?
- What is your current attribution model?
- What is really the value of “last click”, is it dead?
- How can you model where sales come from when customers come to your site from more than one marketing vehicle?
- How do you model for the future and allocate your budget dollars?
This year’s eTail West conference (Feb 23rd to 25th, Palm Springs, CA) attracted more than 490 retailer brands and online marketing solution providers. I spoke at the panel “Moving Beyond ‘Last Click’ Analysis into Successful Attribution” together with head of marketing from smith+noble, Jockey International, and build.com. The session was very well attended with heated discussions around some very stimulating questions such as: