OpenRTB Consortium was formed to improve and accelerate the adoption of real-time bidding (RTB) through the creation of open industry standards, it today announced several major milestones:SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwire - 04/12/11) - Less than three months after the
- Over seventy new supporters, including Adapt.tv, AdMeta, BrightRoll, Cadreon, Casale Media, CONTEXTWEB, Cox Digital Solutions, Fluent Mobile, Glam Media, Jumptap, LiveRail, LucidMedia, Media6Degrees, MediaPlex, MoceanMobile, Nexage, OpenX Services, Smaato, the MIG, TubeMogul, X+1, XA.net, and YuMe;
- Fully operational block list standards among demand- and supply-side partners;
- Addition of CONTEXTWEB into the OpenRTB developer committee;
- Creation of an OpenRTB Mobile Committee led by Nexage; and
- Creation of OpenRTB Video Committee led by Adapt.tv.