Today we take our first steps as one company, as Amobee and Turn are now officially one team. We’re thrilled to embark on this next phase in partnership with the hundreds of global brand and agency customers that we collectively serve.
Marketers require a platform that brings together buying channels, the open Internet and walled gardens. They want partners that can help them make sense of data, both first- and third-party -- and deliver great insights and activation. That’s because today’s consumer decision journey is ever-evolving, with new apps, ad formats and media channels competing for attention on every screen. As a combined entity, Amobee + Turn will provide marketers with a technology platform that delivers control across this entire journey, along with expert strategists for support.
No matter the channel, marketers want to know how and where their budgets are spent, and how to do so most effectively. Amobee + Turn is committed to transparency for marketers. We will provide trusted, informed advice to our customers, working hand-in-hand to create transparent, smarter, automated solutions for the challenges of tomorrow. And we’ll build on our technology’s stringent brand safety and fraud protections that our customers rely on today to be ready for whatever challenge comes next. We believe trust is the foundation of great partnerships, and we will work hard to earn our customers’ trust every day.
Over my 15 years as a technology executive, I’ve become convinced that a true marketing partner needs to deliver on five key promises:
- Global scale and reach -- Marketing in a digital era requires a deep understanding of global and local requirements, whether those are data, inventory, or privacy and regulatory matters. With a team of more than 800 global employees, Amobee + Turn can deliver effective, relevant advertising in any market with confidence.
- Innovative technology -- An end-to-end stack built for automation helps advertisers centralize data and take control of their message across the entire consumer journey. Amobee brings real-time Brand Intelligence insights and tremendous reach across all social channels; Turn brings advanced programmatic technology, and patents across data, programmatic media and analytics.
- Trusted advice -- There’s an art and science to marketing, and the combination of Amobee + Turn offers expertise in both. While we believe in the promise of self-serve programmatic technology, we also recognize that promise is not yet a reality for all. We’re bringing together seasoned client service advisors to give the unbiased guidance marketers need to help them get started or accelerate their programs.
- Unique data -- Engaging consumers requires understanding them. Amobee + Turn enables marketers to activate their first-party data across all of our media channels. Along with our parent company Singtel, we’ll provide valuable, differentiated data for communicating with consumers across all screens and devices.
- Actionable insights -- The promise of programmatic technology is not just more efficient media buys, but powerful insights that help marketers drive more business. Amobee + Turn has amazing analytics offerings for customers today, but I believe there is the potential for much, much more innovation in this area.
Our combined organization delivers on all the above and more. There’s a huge opportunity ahead, and I’m looking forward to speaking with our customers around the world to help them tackle their biggest challenges head-on and move forward.